Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome! Bienvenidos!

Hello everyone. I am very excited to write about astrology and how it has changed my life. My beautiful girlfriends have inspired me to start this blog. We talk about astrology, love, life and people everyday. I want it to be fun, fun, fun. I am not a professional astrologer but do read a lot about it. It has helped be more self aware and I have improved my interpersonal skills in my private and professional life. I don't jump into judging people based on first impressions anymore. As all of you know, when I am introduced to a person I ask them pretty quickly when their B-day is and go from there. (oh my god this blog will help me improve my english grammar, please patience is my second language). So anyway, the thing about astrology is that can help us understand people's personalities traits and why they behave the way they behave. You can get a deeper insight about friends, colleagues ( a PLUS),  family, lovers and yourself. I will write based on articles and books that I've read, ok?! 


Because we are still under the Capricorn days, will like to write a few things about the sign. To my fellow Capris:
Capricorn is a cardinal earth sign.  Very down to earth, or the most down to earth of the Zodiac. Stable, reliable, calm and dependable. We get things done!. We are rule by planet saturn, which rules structure and discipline. Ha, I am not feeling very Capri. Capricorns are blessed and cursed with a clear perception of the real world. Our worlds are very black & white. I have a few capricorn friends and all of them share this same trait and the fact that we tend to be pessimistic. Capris also frowns a lot! Often the 'rock of the family, obsessed with budget & finance planning, Love?, yeah yeah great, there are other important things like work, work and making it to the top first. Sex? high sexual drive and some even with secret fetishes. Believe it! Freaks, ugh. Capris look old when they are young, and young as they get older. Live a very long life, thanks to Saturn. Not sure what this means..Maybe they are less prone to addictions. Be straight to the point with a Capri or you will loose him/her in a conversation.

Key Characteristics:

Positive:  Realistic, gives excellent advice :), highly responsible, productive, strategically brilliant, relentless, leader, self-disciplined. Dresses very well..

Negative: Pessimistic, easily discouraged (oh so painfully true), sarcastic, conservative (well, not all of them), fearful, impatient.

Love & Hates (take note people, in case you have a Capri colleague, lover, or friend!)

Love
  • Reliability & Professionalism
  • Privacy
  • Having a Purpose
  • Finishing what you start
Hate 
  • Rudeness
  • People who don't finish what they start
  • Being made to look a fool
  • Indecisiveness

I would go on but a bit tired. I party a bit too late last night with my friendly and social Sag hubby. Anyway hope you enjoy it and lots of more to come.

Hugs & Kisses and Happy New Year 2011!

SSC

5 comments:

  1. I am really proud of you chica! This is an amazing beginning and I think your going to help a lot of people learn something about themselves or others! I know I will!

    Love you honey b and am excited about your new blog! I will def be a dedicated viewer. Yes people, she is really good!! Speaking of which, what else about Aries men and Cancer women?? LOL jk (but if you want, you will make your girl very happy! :) Love ya, muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have become a faithful follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punkin I am so glad you put this together....this Capi stuff is SO TRUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! You know you rock at this...my horoscope guru! Walter Mercado te va a coger miedooo! BTW..can you let us know your opinion on the "new" horoscope? I believe most astrologers won't abide by these changes. Me personally; I think I will have an identity crisis if all of the sudden I stop being a sag. Under the new horoscope I'm the new sign Ophiuchus... I DONT THINK SO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ms. KT, no worries about new horoscope. Please see my new post where I will try to answer these questions. It is a bit complex but will do my best.

    ReplyDelete